Reformed Church, Diósgyőr

The one-naved baroque building of the Reformed Church of Diósgyőr was erected between 1769 and 1771. Its pulpit is however of braid style and was made in 1772, one year after the completion of the construction.

The foundation-stone of the church was laid down on 10th July 1769; the church covered the costs of the construction from public donation. The believers built also a wooden belfry beside the church with separate permission.

The church is of north-south longitudinal axis, its furnishing originates from the end of the 1700s, its pulpit is of braid style. The stone bell tower was built in the last years of the 18th century. The organ of the church was made in 1908.

Elérhetőség: 

Reformed Church, Diósgyőr

Telephone: 
(36) 46/400-599
Location: 
Táncsics Mihály tér 1.
Miskolc
Javascript is required to view this map.

read more»: Reformed Church, Diósgyőr