Üdvözöljük Miskolc Megyei Jogú Város honlapján!
Hamarosan megújul oldalunk, amelynek közösségi tesztelésében részt vehet a Teszt gombra kattintással. Véleményével kérjük, segítse a fejlesztési folyamatot! A miskolc.hu gombra kattintással az aktuális honlapot érheti el.
Tovább az új oldalra:
Tovább a jelenlegi oldalra:

belváros

Inner city Reformed Church („Rooster Church”)

Inner city Reformed Church (Kakas-templom „Rooster Church”)

The church of late baroque style was erected between 1786 and 1808, its 68 metre high tower is the highest in the diocese, the Eszter Bell weighing about 30 quintals (53 Viennese quintals) is the largest bell of the city.

read more»: Inner city Reformed Church („Rooster Church”)

Inner City Lutheran Church

Inner City Lutheran Church

The church was erected in 1797 in late baroque style. Its altar-piece was painted by Bertalan Székely in 1897 (Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane).

read more»: Inner City Lutheran Church

Báji-Patay-House, Catholic Boarding-school

Báji-Patay-House, Catholic Boarding-school

The Báji-Patay-House of baroque origin was reconstructed in classicistic and eclectic style in the 19th century. The Boarding-school of the Catholic Gymnasium can be found in the building, which was erected by Vencel Klier builder.

read more»: Báji-Patay-House, Catholic Boarding-school

Avas Reformed Church

Avas Reformed Church

Above the city centre of Miskolc, on the side of Avas Hill the parish-church named Saint Stephen existed already in the 14th century, which was extended in 1411. Only fragments remained of the building – such as the ruin of the western tower, since the church was radically rebuilt around 1480.

read more»: Avas Reformed Church

Avas Bell Tower

Avas Bell Tower

The bell tower, built in 1577 in the place of the Saint Michael Cemetery Chapel perished in 1554, is one of the symbols of the city of Miskolc: also the well-known chiming rings from here.

read more»: Avas Bell Tower

Aranykasza (Golden Scythe) Business Centre

The building in late classicistic style was erected about 1830, the Aranykasza (Golden Scythe) ironmongery functioned here originally – that is why the designation.

read more»: Aranykasza (Golden Scythe) Business Centre

Statue of József Antall

Statue of József Antall

József Antall (1932-1993) was the prime minister of the first freely elected government after the system change. His portrait statue of bronze, a creation of Zsolt Jószay, was inaugurated on 5th December 2003 on the square located at the back of the National Theatre of Miskolc.

read more»: Statue of József Antall

Almássy Curia

Almássy Curia

The dwelling-house of baroque origin was built by the Almássy family in the second half of the 18th century. The main façade on the street front was transformed in the 19th century in romantic style. In 1993 the street face was restored.

read more»: Almássy Curia

Syndicate content